SERAPH PROVIDES PROBLEM SOLVING for K-12 SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS
- Superintendents / Principals Management
- Special Education Consulting Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Bus Transportation Issues
- Classroom Management
SERAPH SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM:
“PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS TO PREVENT AND MANAGE PROBLEMS IN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT”
School administrators are faced with new challenges in today’s’ education environments. Solid management skills are a critical part of successful schools. The SERAPH School Administrators Management Training Program provides a realistic approach for daily school administration.
Participants will learn:
- You will learn skills that apply to everyday Administrative decisions.
- You will learn three steps to effectively manage a student success centered school. You will learn how to identify the things you really control and then use them to create an effective and efficient school.
- You will learn how to demonstrate positive strategies to staff that are having instructional difficulties.
- You will learn how and why playing THE ACCOUNTABILITY GAME is so important and how you can use it to your advantage as a school system.
- You will learn why and how to easily collect, collate and analyze data to improve the conditions for success in your school.
- You will learn why and how to effectively and appropriately intervene with parents, teachers, boards, media and students.
- You will learn why and how to completely disassemble the negative myths and perceptions of schools by educating your constituent groups.
- You will learn how use technology in new more relevant ways.
SERAPH SCHOOL SAFETY MANAGEMENT TRAINING
The School Safety Management Training program teaches Superintendents, Principals and Teachers to think differently about negative human behavior by introducing them to a usable form of forensic psychology. The program model is based on prevention and assessment techniques.
Participants are trained in new tactics to assess and prevent the following problems:
- Student and Teacher assaults
- Understanding the mind of disruptive and aggressive Students
- Eliminating aggressive and disruptive cliques or groups
- Working with students who do not respond to peer mediation
- How to control aggressive parents
- How to control truancy and lateness
- Threat assessment to identify children with violent tendencies – improving intervention with high risk children
- Sexual assault and harassment – Is it happening and how can it be controlled?
- Weapons use and possession – Assessment and Elimination
- How to secure the support of parents in the community
SERAPH SCHOOL ORGANIZATIONAL CLIMATE AUDIT
THE THEMES WE WILL EXAMINE:
Leadership Role In Areas Such As:
School Climate & Shared Decision-making
Areas of Focus
Comparison to Surrounding Districts
Comparison to Similar Schools Nationwide
Statistical Analysis of the Surveys of Staff, Community, Students, Board, Administration
Interviewees’ Staff, Community, Students, Board, Administration
Notes with Analysis from interviews
What We Know About Successful School Leadership
What to Look for Once You’ve Narrowed Your Choice
Creating a School-Community Culture of Learning: Exemplary Leadership Practices
Sample School Report Card
Board Community Report
Training on D eveloping
What Is The Ultimate Responsibility Of Leadership?
Developing the organization
So what are the basic characteristics of this thing we call Leadership?
Identifying and Articulating a Vision
Creating Shared Meanings
Creating High Performance Expectation
Fostering Acceptance of Group Goals
Monitoring Organizational Performance
TEACHER SAFETY SEMINAR
This seminar provides much needed information about violent behavior and how to manage a classroom threat. It takes the teacher through a scientific curriculum of tested actions to handle and resolve any violent encounter that may occur.
SERAPH STUDENT EQUALITY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Equality among students is a key element of any educational institution. The SERAPH Student Equality Management Program provides information to staff and administrators on this important issue.
The program deals with equality issues from a management perspective so that schools can effectively solve problems related to gender and socioeconomic’s as it applies to student achievement.
SSR [SCHOOL STRESS REDUCTION]
SSR is specifically designed to address the unique stress of educators.